Sunday, November 7, 2004

"who i want to meet"

i also had this on friendster but, anyway, i took it out to shorten my friendster profile...

I can only give you love that lasts forever / And a promise to be near each time you call / And the only heart I own / For you and you alone / That's all, that's all.//
I can only give you country walks in springtime / And a hand to hold when leaves begin to fall / And a love whose burning light / Will warm the winter night / That's all, that's all //
There are those, I am sure, that have told you / They would give you the world for a toy / All I have are these arms to enfold you / And a love time can never destroy /
If you're wondering what I'm asking in return, dear / You'll be glad to know that my demands are small / Say it's me that you'll adore / For now and ever more / That's all, that's all ///

No comments:

Post a Comment