Monday, December 1, 2008

[FWD] I Will Survive! (Engineering Version)

"I Will Survive"

(Engineering Version)

From Draftsperson.net


At first I was afraid, I was petrified

thinking I could not design what you had specified.

But then I spent too many years redrawing what you just built wrong

and I grew strong and I learned how to get along


And now you're back

with more floor space

I just walked in to find you here

with that QS look upon your face

I should have changed that stupid plan

I should have made you pay that fee

If I had known for just one second

you'd be back to bother me


Oh go now go,

delete that door

move the wall around now

you don't wanna pay for it anymore

Were you the one who tried to break me with your RFIs

you think I'd crumble you think I'd lay down and die?


Oh no not I


I will survive....

No comments:

Post a Comment