Monday, November 10, 2008

[thoughts] 3 October 2008

It's one of those nights.. that i wish.. I could play half-court pick-up basketball a short block away. This must be what's different now from before. Now that I'm an adult, a young working professional, from when I hadn't stepped on college yet, and I had my trusty neighborhood basketball buddies. Back then, I didn't worry about what I ate, instead I worried if I ate enough. But I also moved enough, even through and a little after college. I walked a lot. And played a lot of basketball. Or badminton. Back then, I could buy the gadget I wanted, I just had to save up for it. And I do not need to worry if I will have enough money sometime in the future. All that has changed. I'm in my thirties now! I'm not yet old. But I'm growing old!

No comments:

Post a Comment