Sunday, October 16, 2011

[quote me] I make the product, not you. Vote with your $$$.

If I make a product, I make the decisions as to the features of that product. Not you. Not anyone else.

There are many ways I can decide on whether or not a feature gets into my product or not. It could be based on what is available. It could be based on what I think is best for you. In the end, it's MY decision. Not yours. Not anyone else's.

If you or someone else make the decisions on what goes and what doesn't go in to MY product, it ceases to become my product.

But you know, if you don't like my product, then just don't buy it.

Don't hate on me, or the people who actually like and buy my product, if you don't like my product.

Hating on me, my product, or the people who like it only goes to show that you actually want my product, or something very much like it.

But since you are obviously not capable of owning my product for some reason or another, you settled for something else, which unfortunately for you is still not enough, evidenced by the fact that you still needed to do a lot of tweaks to it, and in the end, you still needed to hate on me, my products, and those who appreciate them.

A happy and content person would not usually say bad things about other people or things. A happy person does not need to say "you're fucked up, your product sucks." Instead he just goes on with his happy life, usually always saying "things are going well, the things I have are great," and when certain opportunities compel him to help others to become happy and content themselves, he grabs those opportunities.

You just won't admit to it, but you are not happy with what you have.

Buy my product if you like it. Don't buy my product if you don't like it.

If you think that my product should be better, build your own company and build that "better" product that you want. Can't do that? I thought so. Ain't it easy to put somebody down.

No comments:

Post a Comment