Sunday, February 8, 2009

[repeat] [Movie Review] Shall We Dance? (Hollywood Version)

This is a repeat of an article originally posted on 2/19/05. I do not necessarily reflect the same views or beliefs.


If you're a romantic like... this person I know very, very, very well...

WATCH "SHALL WE DANCE?"!

Well, I've seen the Richard Gere, Susan Sarandon, and J-Lo version, and of course, the original was Japanese...

Seriously, it is one of the best and most recommendable romance-comedies of all time! I'd put it up there with... Hmmmmmm... Now I can't remember any other romance-comedies that could measure up. Is that any indication for you? ;-)

Seriously serious now... For the average consumer like me, there's nothing wrong with the movie. I would have loved to have seen this with someone I was in love with. ...Shocks. There, I reminded myself again, damn.

Alright, I'm not professional sounding anymore. I drank three bottles of Colt Ice. 6.5% alcohol by volume.

But let me clarify something. NO, it's not the alcohol.

Well I guess you wouldn't trust me in this post anymore. Just ask someone who has seen the movie. And then you will think, seriously, "Damn, Coach Potato was right! I love this movie!"

Now like all other great romance movies, and love stories, and love songs... I hate them, because... I like them too much and they make me... think, and shed some, somehow. I am hopeless.

I am a hopeless romantic and I love this movie! Go watch it and cuddle up!

I'm starting to think of taking dancing lessons.

Seriously drunk somehow,
The Coach Potato

[sub-labels: CPC movies]

No comments:

Post a Comment