Monday, October 20, 2008

[FWD] Daily prayer

Dear Lord,

I thank You for this day. I thank You for my being
able to see and to hear this morning. I'm blessed
because You are a forgiving God
and an understanding God. You have done so much
for me and You keep on blessing me.

Forgive me this day for everything I have done, said
or thought that was not pleasing to you..

I ask now for Your forgiveness. Please keep me safe
from all danger and harm. Help me to start this day
with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude.
Let me make the best of each and every
day to clear my mind so that I can hear from You.
Please broaden my mind that I can accept
all things. Let me not whine and whimper over
things I have no control over. And It's the best
response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.

I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my
heart. Continue to use me to do Your will.
Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to
others. Keep me strong that I may help the weak...
Keep me uplifted that I may have words of
encouragement for others.

I pray for those that are lost and can't find their
way. I pray for those that are misjudged and
misunderstood. I pray for those who don't know
You intimately. I pray for those that will delete
this without sharing it with others. I pray for
those that don't believe.

But I thank you that I believe. I believe that God
changes people and God changes things. I pray for
all my sisters and brothers. For each
and every family member in their households. I pray for
peace, love and joy in their homes that they are
out of debt and all their needs are met.

I pray that every eye that reads this knows there is
no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than
God. Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment