Monday, October 13, 2008

[verse] too

october 2000

i'm glad to hear that you're doing alright
as long as you're okay, i'm okay too
i wish to talk to you later tonight
just to make sure i can still see you
tomorrow
is a brand new day
and i wish i'll have the chance to say
that i've been thinking of you
and i know just what to do
because

people come and people go
you're the only one who'll stay in my heart i just know
'cause i believe in you and me and that dreams really come true
and i won't stop believin' until i hear you say "i love you, too"

you can break my heart but
i won't ever stop until
my heart will stop beating for you
when is that, i can never tell
so listen as my heart speaks as it
has only one goal to meet and
that is to be with you
and i know just what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment